Traditional and robot welding
Cutting edge technology by Officine Barbieri
Officine Barbieri is specialised in robot welding, semi-automatic welding, automatic welding and submerged arc welding. The company has over 50 years of experience in this field, providing high quality services and a professional approach, earning it a number of welding certifications and acknowledgements.
If you wish to contact our metal structural work team for support on robot welding,
please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available production services
Thanks to its experience and team of qualified workers and technicians, Officine Barbieri guarantees full expertise in mechanical works for third parties, including components for different fields, such as:
- earth moving machine components and handling machinery components such as frames and telescopic arms;
- frames and structures for overhead cranes, sling bars, lifting hooks and brackets, undercarriages and frames for transportation and lifting;
- bases, supports and joints for the railway and road industry;
- beams for bridges, iron frames and any other special work for the building sector;
- mechanical structures for different kinds of machines, such as supports and bases for machine tools.
Works performed by highly qualified welders
Thanks to its highly specialised workers, Officine Barbieri provides high quality services in the field of medium-heavy metal structural works.
Welding tasks are performed by more than 50 qualified welders and 2 operators who carry out welding controls using modern and efficient equipment including:
- more than 100 wire welders;
- 5 robots up to 15 m with turning tables;
- 1 robot on a 15 m rail axis with two positions and turning tables;
- 4 submerged arc welders;
Examples of our available welding:
- semiautomatic and robot welding;
- automatic welding;
- submerged arc welding;
- head to head welding and corner welding;
- GMAW and FCAW.